Realistic Self Defense and Martial Arts
Fort Worth Combatives is a martial arts and firearms training school serving Fort Worth Texas and the surrounding areas that focuses on realistic self defense. What separates us from the rest is that we have integrated the very best of traditional martial arts, along with military combatives and weapon training with a realistic context driven methodology that builds self defense skills fast.
In addition to our self defense and martial arts programs, we also offer many firearms related courses, seminars and events. Such as Texas License to Carry (previously known as CHL), NRA Pistol, NRA Rifle, and NRA Shotgun courses along with more advanced Defensive Firearms classes. We are also a Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ESCI) First Aid, CPR, AED and Trauma certified school.
We are now located inside Genesis Jiu-jitsu.
We are open to anyone 16 years old and older.
Weeknight Self Defense Classes
Adult Self Defense Class is a martial arts class held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
All of our Self Defense classes prioritizes the use of weapons for ones personal self defense. The Tuesday night classes focuses primarily on usage of knifes and other personal carry weapons, and our Thursday night classes focuses more on empty hand skills for those times where a weapon is not available. Sign up for a class today
Upcoming Seminars and Events
There is a self defense seminar nearly every weekend in Texas ranging from knife to first aid and trauma.
- ALIVE! Knife / Gun Monthly Meetup - First Saturday of Every Month - Salado Texas - More Info!
- NRA Defensive Carbine Rifle Match - Fourth Saturday of Every Month - Mansfield Texas - More Info!
- CTCTG 8th Annual Meetup - May 20th 2017 - Waco Texas - Register Now!
- CLAWS Womens Self Defense - June 24th 2017 9am - Mansfield Texas - Register Now!
- CLAWS Womens Self Defense - June 24th 2017 2pm - Fort Worth Texas - Register Now!
Here at Fort Worth Combatives we teach a wide variety of martial arts and self defense topics such as: