Adult Self Defense Schedule
Currently all of our regular weeknight classes are on hold.
One of the major things that separates us from the rest is that we have integrated the very best of traditional martial arts, such as ALIVE! Combatives, Russian Martial Art Systema, American Ninjutsu, Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, and others. Along with military combatives and weapon focused training, all while using a realistic context driven methodology to allow our students to build real self defense skills fast. We know our personal self defense system works because you will make it work against other living people who are trying to win. There are no formal katas, one-steps or forms here, just real self defense.
All of our self defense and martial arts classes prioritizes the use of weapons for ones personal self defense. Our ALIVE! classes focuses primarily on usage of knifes and other personal carry weapons, and our Russian Systema classes focuses more on empty hand skills for those times where a weapon is not available. We recommend all of self defense minded students to show up wearing pants with pockets and a belt.
Upcoming Seminars and Events.
While our weeknight classes are on hold, we are still offering weekend self defense seminars and events. Here are some of our upcoming martial arts, self defense and firearms training events and seminars:
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Stop The Bleed - January 23rd 2021 - Fort Worth, Texas - COMPLETE!
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Stop The Bleed - February 20th 2021 - Fort Worth, Texas - POSTPONED!
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care w/ Force on Force - March 20th 2021 - Fort Worth, Texas - Register Now!
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Stop The Bleed - April 10th - Fort Worth, Texas - Register Now!
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Stop The Bleed - May 15th - Fort Worth, Texas - Register Now!
For the most up to date information
Like Us on Facebook!
Want To Host A Event?
Let us come to you! If you a business, range, school, church, group, or anything of the sort, we will gladly come to you! Our most popular events to host our are one day 8-hour Civilian Trauma Medical Stop The Bleed course, and our Women Self Defense classes.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter for free information, discounts, upcoming events and more!