Realistic Self Defense and Martial Arts
Fort Worth Combatives is a martial arts and firearms training school serving Fort Worth Texas and the surrounding areas that focuses on realistic self defense. What separates us from the rest is that we have integrated the very best of traditional martial arts, along with military combatives and weapon training with a realistic context driven methodology that builds self defense skills fast.
In addition to our self defense and martial arts programs, we also offer many firearms related courses, seminars and events. Such as Texas License to Carry (previously known as CHL), NRA Pistol, NRA Rifle, and NRA Shotgun courses along with more advanced Defensive Firearms classes. We are also a Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ESCI) First Aid, CPR, AED and TECC Trauma certified school.
Upcoming Seminars and Events
There is a self defense seminar nearly every weekend in Texas ranging from knife to first aid and trauma.
- ALIVE! Core Skills Workshop - First Saturday of Every Month - Salado Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Knife Defense 101 - Fourth Sunday of Every Month - Mansfield Texas - COMING SOON!
- NRA Defensive Carbine Rifle Match - Fourth Sunday of Every Month - Mansfield Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Turning the Tables - January 12th 2019 - Oklahoma City OK - More Info!
- ALIVE! Pistol Gunfighting 101 - Febuary 2nd 2019 - Salado, Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Dirt and Steel - Febuary 9th 2019 - Salado, Texas - More Info!
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Febuary 16th 2019 - Salado, Texas - Register Now!
- ALIVE! Turning the Tables - March 9th 2019 - Salado, Texas - More Info!
- Systema Striking Dissected - March 16 & 17th 2019 - Dallas, Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Rifle Fighting 101 - April 6th 2019 - Bertram, Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Indoor Cornering CQB - April 27-28th 2019 - Salado & Waco, Texas - COMING SOON!
- CTCTG 10th Annual Meetup - May 18th 2019 - Waco, Texas - COMING SOON!
Here at Fort Worth Combatives we teach a wide variety of martial arts and self defense topics such as: