Realistic Self Defense and Martial Arts
Fort Worth Combatives is a martial arts and firearms training school serving Fort Worth Texas and the surrounding areas that focuses on realistic self defense. What separates us from the rest is that we have integrated the very best of traditional martial arts, along with military combatives and weapon training with a realistic context driven methodology that builds self defense skills fast.
In addition to our self defense and martial arts programs, we also offer many firearms related courses, seminars and events. Such as Texas License to Carry (previously known as CHL), NRA Pistol, NRA Rifle, and NRA Shotgun courses along with more advanced Defensive Firearms classes. We are also a Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ESCI) First Aid, CPR, AED and Trauma certified school.
We are now located inside Genesis Jiu-jitsu.
We are open to anyone 16 years old and older.
Weeknight Self Defense Classes
Adult Self Defense Class is a martial arts class held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
All of our Self Defense classes prioritizes the use of weapons for ones personal self defense. The Tuesday night classes focuses primarily on usage of knifes and other personal carry weapons, and our Thursday night classes focuses more on empty hand skills for those times where a weapon is not available. Sign up for a class today
Upcoming Seminars and Events
There is a self defense seminar nearly every weekend in Texas ranging from knife to first aid and trauma.
- ALIVE! Knife / Gun Monthly Meetup - First Saturday of Every Month - Salado Texas - More Info!
- NRA Defensive Carbine Rifle Match - Fourth Sunday of Every Month - Mansfield Texas - More Info!
ACT in Houston - Febuary 3rd 2018 - Houston Texas - COMPLETED! ALIVE! Dirt and Steel - Febuary 10th 2018 - Salado Texas - COMPLETED! National Stop The Bleed Day - March 31st 2018 - Fort Worth Texas - COMPLETED! ALIVE! Core Skills Workshop - April 7th 2018 - Salado Texas - COMPLETED! ALIVE! Full Spectrum Shooting - April 21st 2018 - Salado Texas - COMPLETED! CTCTG 9th Annual Meetup - May 5th 2018 - Waco Texas - COMPLETED! Monthly Knife Defense 101 - May 12th 2018 - Mansfield Texas - COMPLETED! ALIVE Cornering 101 - May 19-20th 2018 - Salado/Waco Texas - COMPLETED! Monthly Knife Defense 101 - June 9th 2018 - Mansfield Texas - COMPLETED! Medical Trauma and CPR/AED - July 7th 2018 - Mansfield Texas - COMPLETED! Systema Camp - Aug 5th - 10th 2018 - Canada - COMPLETED!
- ALIVE! Pistol Gunfighting 101 - September 8th - Bertrum Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Intro the the AK - September 22nd - Waco Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Rifle Gunfighting 101 - September 23rd - Waco Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Vehicle Gunfighting - October 20-21st - Waco Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Cornering 101 - November 3-4th - Salado Texas - More Info!
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care w/ Force on Force - November 10th & 11th - Salado Texas - More Info!
- Medical Trauma, CPR and AED - November 17th - Mansfield Texas - More Info!
- ALIVE! Low Light Gunfighting - December 7-8th - Waco Texas - More Info!
Here at Fort Worth Combatives we teach a wide variety of martial arts and self defense topics such as: