Self Defense Seminars
In addition to our weeknight self defense and martial arts classes we also offer weekend self defense events and seminars nearly every weekend in Texas. These seminars are not only meant to be excellent additions to our weeknight self defense classes but also for those who can not make it to our week night classes. These seminars and events range in everything from basic NRA firearms classes all the way to multi-day self defense events, including knife fighting, gun fighting, indoor CQB tactics, first aid trauma medical training and much more. We also team up with other groups in order to bring in big name instructors to us at a discount, saving everyone time and money.
Upcoming Events and Seminars
Here are some of our upcoming self defense, martial arts, and firearms seminars and events:
- ALIVE! Knife / Gun Monthly Meetup - First Saturday of Every Month - Salado Texas - More Info!
- NRA Defensive Carbine Rifle Match - Fourth Saturday of Every Month - Mansfield Texas - More Info!
- Knife Fighting 101 - September 10th 2017 10am - Mansfield Texas - Register Now!
- ALIVE Rifle Gunfighting 101 - September 16th 2017 - Waco Texas - Register Now!
- Science of the Corner - Solo CQB - October 14-15th 2017 - Salado Texas - Register Now!
- Gunfighting in and Around Vehicles - October 21th 2017 - Waco Texas - Register Now!
For the most up to date information
Like Us on Facebook!
Want to Host a Seminar?
Are you interested in hosting an event or seminar for your group, location, school or business? We work with local and distant ranges, martial arts schools, self defense schools and businesses to host world class seminars such as Texas License to Carry, Force on Force, Weapon Accessing, Low Light, Knife Offense/Defense, First Aid Trauma training and much much more! For more information:Texas License To Carry NRA Firearms Courses Defensive Firearms Courses
You can also subscribe to our newsletter for free information, discounts, upcoming events and more!
Have a Question?
If you are unsure what class or training course is better for you or would like to discuss the perfect day for it, email us.Send us a letter