Realistic Self Defense and Martial Arts
Fort Worth Combatives is a martial arts, firearms, first aid and trauma training organization based in Fort Worth Texas that focuses on realistic self defense. What separates us from the rest is that we have integrated the very best of traditional martial arts, along with military combatives and weapon training with a realistic context driven methodology that builds self defense skills fast.
In addition to our self defense and martial arts programs, we also offer many firearms and first aid medical training courses, seminars and events through out the country. Such as Tactical Emergency Casualty Care, Stop The Bleed, Texas License to Carry (previously known as CHL), NRA Pistol, NRA Rifle, and NRA Shotgun courses along with more advanced Defensive Firearms classes. We are also a Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ESCI) First Aid, CPR, AED certified school, Stop The Bleed certified school, and Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (C-TECC) trauma recognized educational partner.
Currently all of our regular weeknight classes are on hold.
Upcoming Seminars and Events
There is a self defense seminar nearly every weekend in Texas ranging from knife to first aid and trauma.
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Stop The Bleed - January 23rd 2021 - Fort Worth, Texas - COMPLETE!
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Stop The Bleed - February 20th 2021 - Fort Worth, Texas - POSTPONED!
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care w/ Force on Force - March 20th 2021 - Fort Worth, Texas - Register Now!
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Stop The Bleed - April 10th - Fort Worth, Texas - Register Now!
- Civilian Trauma Medical - Stop The Bleed - May 15th - Fort Worth, Texas - Register Now!
Also check out our Waco and Salado (two hours south) locations for even more training opportunities:
Here at Fort Worth Combatives we teach a wide variety of martial arts, self defense and medical topics such as: