Hosting Womens Self Defense Workshop
Host A Womens Self Defense Workshop!
Looking to host a Womens Workshop seminar for your group, business, church, and organization?
Well then you are in the right place!
At this course, we will be presenting highly effective personal defense material tailored for women with minimal or no previous training. This is not your typical "knee to the groin/keys to the eyes" women's self-defense class. Students will learn:
- AWARENESS AND ALERTNESS: "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" Gain a deeper understanding of how, where, when, and who criminals select as their victims.
- AVOIDANCE: What to do when a criminal is approaching. In this crucial time BEFORE they attack there are simple steps you can take to make criminals look elsewhere for a target.
- MINDSET: Refuse to be a victim. Learn what you must do BEFORE carrying pepper spray, a knife, pistol, or other defensive tool.
- DEFENSIVE TOOL SELECTION: What and how people actually carry to defend themselves and their families. You will be surprised how well these solutions will fit with what you wear and where you go.
- ESCAPING: Simple and effective strikes and moves to help you escape when awareness and avoidance aren’t enough.
This class is great for teens and up!
This Womens Self Defense Workshop seminar can scale between 1 and 4 hours!
Get a quote today!
Contact us today for a quick and customized quote based around your group size, location and needs!
Want to Host a Seminar?
Let us come to you! If you a business, range, school, church, group, or anything of the sort, we will gladly come to you! Our most popular events to host our are one day Stop The Bleed course, our 8-hour Civilian Trauma Medical course, and our 3-hour Women's Personal Defense Workshop class.
Check out more of our awesome upcoming events:
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter:
You can also subscribe to our newsletter for free information, discounts, upcoming events and more!
Have a Question?
If you are unsure what class or training course is better for you or would like to discuss the perfect day for it, email us.Send us a letter